Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Jambu Allure

I first saw this High Heel  at a locally owned higher end shoe store. This Heel really stood out to me with its unique design and claim for comfort. I tried it on and it fit like it was made for my foot! I walked around the store a little and it really felt like tennis shoe. The memory foam  foot bed and rubber heel definately made this heel stand apart from others I've tried on.  Its unique design of suede and recycled patent leather made for a really cute appearance too. This store offered the heel in black and gun metal, but the price tag was a little to high for me. With Christmas coming up I couldnt see spending the $125 on a new pair of heels. So, I left the store without buying the shoe, but I couldnt stop thinking about it. Planning on going back in to pick it up after the holidays. Then one day on a random shopping trip to Ross with my boyfriend, I was perusing the shoe department while he was trying on clothes and there, right in front of me, was the Jambu Allure Heel, IN RED!!!!! For only 26 bucks!!!! My first thought was, Come to Momma!


I wore this heel the next day at work and it was fairly comfortable. The first few steps in this heel almost feels like you are walking on springs, the recycled rubber heel definately adds some bounce to your step.  There was some pain after wearing them for a few hours. The pain was weird, because it wasnt a blister, or the balls of my feet or even both feet. The 2nd and 3rd toes of my left foot had pain shooting through them! I have never experienced anything like this with a pair of shoes before. This happened the first 3 times I wore these heels, but the pain only started after having had them on for 4 or 5 hours.

They are just so cute though that I have given them several chances at getting broken in. Last night I wore them out to the club for the first time. They were wonderful! I got lots of compliments on them and they were comfortable all night long! They also look great in the pictures we took, the red really stands out. I would highly recommend The Jambu Allure Heel in any color. For a company that typically makes hiking and walking shoes they really did a great job with the High Heel.

Comfort level (after breaking in) 9.5

Not really sexy, but extremely cute 9.5




2 comments: