Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Years Eve

Fergie Harem Heel

The New Years Eve high heel is very important. It needs to have two qualities.

1. Damn Sexy
2. Comfortable

I spent 4 hours of  my day on new years eve going from shoe store to shoe store looking for the perfect heel. I couldn't find it so I settled on a pair I already have in my closet. This is probably the best decision I could have made.

My Fergalicious Harem heels have been part of my collection for about 6 months and they seem to get more comfortable every time I wear them. I was worried that they wouldn't look good with tights because they are a peep toe, but I was wrong. They looked great with my dress and the tights! The Harem by Fergie is definitely sexy with its croc print and 4 inch stacked heel it also features a zipper that adds a touch of bad assness!

I don't know what you did on New Years, but I had a party to go to! Karaoke, dancing and lots of fun! The heel was fairly comfortable, the only thing I can complain about were the balls of me feet starting to hurt after a few hours. I sat down for a bit and then didn't have a problem the rest of the night. I was out and about from 8pm til about 2:30am so these heels were a great choice.

 Another super cute detail is a little bit of glitter in the sole right under the toes, so your toes peep out and so does some glitter. I have worn these heels to work and done pretty well, mostly because I'm not on my feet all day.

Its nice to see a woman like Fergie who wears very high heels all the time make some that are sexy and comfy. I would highly recommend the Fergie Harem.


Sexyness: 10

Comfort: 7



1 comment:

  1. I have those too...and LOVE them! Actually wore them all night dancing and walking around Vegas without any problems!

    ReplyDelete