Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sofft Ophelia

There is just something about a new pair of boots that makes you feel good, especially when the boots are as sexy as the Ophelia from Sofft. I headed out for work with my new boots, paired with black tights and a super cute skirt and top. The first part of the day was spent preparing for appointments and the boots were a little tight while sitting at my desk, but so cute that I didn’t mind.


The good news is that as the day wore on the leather boots seemed to stretch a bit and became a lot more comfortable. I ran out to several appointments in the afternoon and had the best day ever. I closed every sale that I proposed! I am absolutely convinced it was the boots that helped close the sales!
All in all the Sofft Ophelia is great. Started out a little tight and my feet were a little sore at the end of the first day. I wore them again the next day and they were much more comfortable.  The Ophelia is the kind of boot that doesn’t take much to break in and quickly becomes your favorite! They look great with tights, skinny jeans or slacks.


Update!

Ive had these boots for a little over a month and they are still one of my favs! They are extremely comfortable to wear all day at work or all night at the club. You definately dont want to to both, the balls of your feet will probably hurt after 10 or 12 hours.


Comfort level 8

Sexiness 8.5


Pick up your pair at Takkens shoes!



No comments:

Post a Comment