Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sexy Slingbacks!!!

Bandolino ??

I was out last week shopping at TJ Maxx for my friends daughters 14th birthday. While I was there I thought maybe I would find my next high heel reveal. The shoe section at TJ Maxx can be hit or miss, this time it was a hit! I found a pair of black sling back heels from Bandolino.

I tried them on at the store, walked around a bit and they felt really comfortable. They were also pretty inexpensive to I decided to keep them. I  found a really cute top for my friends daughter too! You cant go wrong getting clothes for a teenager :)

This shoe is great! Its a peep toe, sling back with a criss cross design on the top. It hides enough of the foot to still be appropriate at the office. It also looks great with slacks, skirts, leggings, jeans, really anything! A heel you can wear for almost any occasion! The leather is super soft and the foot bed is pretty comfortable. You wouldn't be able to wear this shoe all day and then out at night too. But one or the other is great. The heel is 3" so its so high you cant walk but high enough to make your legs look great.

I got a lot of compliments on this heel, in fact I'm pretty sure the guys really approved. I even got a whistle followed with "great shoes". They make me feel very sassy.

I couldn't find this heel online to give you the exact name of it. Its a bummer that some heel manufacturers don't put all the info on the inside. 

Sex appeal 10

Comfort  8




1 comment:

  1. these are really cute. what i want to know though, is where is that zebra floor at?!?

    ReplyDelete